Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

umm.... no.

I kinda chuckled once. It wasn't funny, but you did put effort into it. I think. Well it was longer than the average flash at least. I agree with IronHayden, its just to... let's say "out of control". Your story can have structure and still have humor at the same time. I'll just say i think it was more fun for you to make it than it was for me to watch. Better luck next time, though. You have potential.

drodZILiA responds:

As I've said in other responses, we will focus more on a solid plot structure in later episodes.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

I like the massage.

Makse out with the first beautiful person you see. Nothing matters but looks. That's a good thing to teach the kids. What are you? Disney? It's nice though and I like it.

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

very cool

fighting is super fuid and when synced with the music... che magnific(don't know what that means). The fighting style reminds me of Spike for Cowboy Bebop.

Avian Wars Avian Wars

freakin sweet

this game is wicked. I love it. one of the best flash game I've ever played.

Zelda - Seeds of Darkness Zelda - Seeds of Darkness

cool but...

it wqas very nice but I got lost very quickly. but thats like all Game Boy Zelda games

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

omg

its easy until the 4 level ten its exteremly figgin hard to beat. i hate the sespension and bouncing of the ramps at high speed

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

mad skills

I've got to say man, you got a talent for music(and naming songs).
awesome!

cyborg cyborg

Bad accident

He tragically lost half his body... and his head in an awful Zamboni accident. Besides the obvious improbability, It is a very cool deign, very realistic.

Razac responds:

or maybe......he just fell down the stairs while working at skynet, he had a really good health plan.

The Fall. The Fall.

very surreal

beautiful symmetry and great work with that perspective. I have to say your one of the first artist I've seen on the portal that really got me to participate here on Newgrounds. Thanks a lot for being awesome and keep up the amazing work.

The Hierophant The Hierophant

This is really nice.

Great detail and a lot going on. I just wish it was a little bigger.