Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

umm.... no.

I kinda chuckled once. It wasn't funny, but you did put effort into it. I think. Well it was longer than the average flash at least. I agree with IronHayden, its just to... let's say "out of control". Your story can have structure and still have humor at the same time. I'll just say i think it was more fun for you to make it than it was for me to watch. Better luck next time, though. You have potential.

drodZILiA responds:

As I've said in other responses, we will focus more on a solid plot structure in later episodes.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

I like the massage.

Makse out with the first beautiful person you see. Nothing matters but looks. That's a good thing to teach the kids. What are you? Disney? It's nice though and I like it.

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

very cool

fighting is super fuid and when synced with the music... che magnific(don't know what that means). The fighting style reminds me of Spike for Cowboy Bebop.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

splash splash splash.

How long do you have to watch this to go splash. I mean insane.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

jesus rocks

normality..... can't wait to see what that's all about. no more cross faces anymore?
I miss hank but jesus kicks some ass as well.

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

pretty sweet

it was cool but the Ghoully Gally chicks voice was annoying. and master-archetype, (if that is your real name) It's matter not energy.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

It was awesome but I need closure, please say the next one will the the las and best. Its a big promise but I want more guys being stabbed in the face. Namely Jesus. OK Im done.

You Make Me You Make Me

like....wow

omg April 21 is my birth. That was pretty sweet though i have to say

Halo Noobs 1 Halo Noobs 1

humor over graphics

I love the dialogue. "f***ing noob"
pretty sweet

Santa Vs Satan Santa Vs Satan

nice but...

satan isn't suppose to be like that. I was waiting for all that stuff to be a joke in the end but it was actually serious. kinda disappointed.